Thursday, August 29, 2013

Looking Down

Stopped on a bridge during my walk this morning, 
looked down and snapped this picture.
The water is a little high after all our rain from yesterday.
Hope your day is sunny and bright.
happyone : )

Comment relies:
Sue - I don't really have any special tips.  I just take pictures of things that catch my eye.  Walking around with a camera does make you look at everything in different way though.  It helps you find beauty all around you.

Lisa - No, didn't get a new camera. My camera is nothing special, just a Nikon COOLPIX L610 point and shoot.

Thanks everyone for all your kind comments!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's looks like a long way down! but a great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And that looks like some very fast moving water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a lot of rain to look like that. Excellent shot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did get a lot of rain. I love this photo! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLUNK! Oops... just dropped my iphone looking down. LOL ... that's an awesome view!! But gee, what a lot of water!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I little bit of life in your corner. After reading your comments I wanted to say, I truly think that no matter what camera you have some people just have an eye for finding and framing a photo. You're one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly do have an eye for capturing beauty. An amazing photo this is. Thanks for answering my question.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)