Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Looking out the window

If you've been wondering where I've been, I ended up in the hospital in the emergency room late Sunday night with a fever and abdominal pain.  Thought it might be my appendix but it turned out to be Diverticulitis and they admitted me.
I'm home now and doing better, but the antibiotics are doing a number on me which I have to take for 12 days.
No energy for walking for a while.  I'll be taking a break from blogging as well but will probably be around to visit you once in a while.

I would very much appreciate your prayers. : )
And please a prayer for my husband Ken too who is taking very good care of me. 

Here's a picture looking out of my hospital room.
Till next time......
Have a happy day.
Happyone : )

Issiah 40:31
But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength:
They shall mount up with wings like eagles
They shall run and not be weary.
They shall walk and not faint.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my Dear, just read your regular blog. So sad...

    But you are a blogging trooper! Taking a pic, out of your hospital room window! That is really above and beyond the call of duty.

    Gentle hugs,
    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you will soon be back to feeling well. may God supply all that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I'm sorry. I just wrote but it didn't take looks like.

    O dear! Please take good care to get all better. I have heard that is not fun but I also know that you are a positive person with unique talents to share. Your own PMA will aid in your recovery. Yes, I will be praying for you to get all better. Don't worry about us here in Blog-ville, okay? (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope All's well and get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to read this Karen. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm praying for quick healing for you, and that you and Ken would even find a hidden blessing in this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your stay in the hospital, and we will keep you and Ken in our prayers. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you're not feeling well. I've heard from a friend about Diverticulitis and know it's not pleasant...but what illness is right? Hope you're up and about soon. Glad to hear your hubby is taking good care of you. Sending you both prayers and good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure hope you are feeling better! Prays going up in your behalf, my sweeeeeet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope you feel better soon. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I am sorry the Diverticulitis is not fun! I know my Aunt had it and a few other people I know. Take care of yourself, we will be here waiting you. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wondered why it was 3 days since your last post. I will keep you in my prayers. I've known a few folks who have had it. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel a lot better soon best wishes Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)