Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coin banks and the pig again.

Some of you who also read my Life is Good blog know I walk every morning.
Some times I find coins.
Sue asked if I put these coins in the Piggy Bank.
No, I don't.
But I do keep them in these old glass syrup banks.
There is $203.76 sitting in them.
This is only coins that I find. 
I Don't save the bills that I find.  Those I spend.  :-)
 The pig from yesterday sits in the corner of the hall upstairs.  
A couple more pictures so you can see the size. 


3 comments:

  1. He isssssssss in the hall, on the floor! And he issssssssssss big! :-) Whoopsies, will he ever be heavy, when full! Yikes.

    ♥ Gentle hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello friend...happy to see you at Farmhouse Kitchen today...

    let me know if you make the cookies...

    Kary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not walking in the right places. I've found a few coins, but nothing like the treasure trove you've encountered.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)