Sunday, February 27, 2011

Font Hill Wetland Park

I walked to this little pond this morning
which is in Font Hill Wetland Park 
called so because that is the name of the street it is on.  
It's only 9 tenths of a mile but it is very peaceful 
and a good turn around place for me before I had back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ken and I right away saw a turtle in the photo from yesterday.
I can see the hat on a melting face now that it was suggested too.
Thanks to you all who played along. :-)
Happyone

2 comments:

  1. Looks very peaceful. Lovely to have great areas to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gazebo looks like it would be a great place to sit and enjoy the pond.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)