Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday's Lake Bench

Another Lake Bench. This one is Number 57.Plaque ReadsView sitting on the bench.
I took these photos a couple of weeks ago before we got another 30 inches of snow. I haven't been able to get back to the lake for over a week now. I'm glad I took a couple bench shots when I had the chance. Hopefully by next week I'll be walking around the lake again.
There are only 2 benches left.

In answer to the questions about the yellow yarn from yesterday.
Yes, I do knit a lot. I have nothing specific planned for the yellow wool at this time, its just part of my stash. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I also hope you can get back to the lake soon. Not only will it be nice to complete the benches series, it will be nicer to be done with snow!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)