Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The old mill building

Back on December 20th
I posted a picture of an old building down by the water.
I was standing on the Bollman Bridge when I took
the picture. Tomorrow I'll post a picture of the bridge.
Here is the same building but I took the picture down
along the path from the other side. You can see it's part of a much bigger building.
It's an old textile mill where they made canvas sails
for the sailing ships during the late 1800's.
Today the mill is a mall with unique shops in it.

3 comments:

  1. It's neat that the mill has been converted into a mall. Old buildings have so much character and all too often they're simply torn down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always smiling for the dificult ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a good place for "Urbex" , hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)