Wednesday, January 2, 2013


along the waters edge.
Good Morning and a Happy Day to you.
Happyone : )


  1. Happyone! I have often loved the shape and design that natural rocks make. Thanks for capturing it today and bringing to my mind.

  2. Beautiful reflection in the water!

  3. Oh I LOVE how you can see the reflection of the branches in the water too!

    Great shot!

  4. The reflections in the water are a great touch to this photo. I like the composition and textures.

  5. Ha hahaha! You made me LOL! That photo can't help being so similar to a cake with powdered sugar, huh?

    This time I noticed the reflection of the trees in the water. I love all of the elements of this photo of yours. AWESOME!!!

  6. as always I am left in awe at how beautifully you share with us nature's wonders....I would love to walk on those rocks and feel the water on my feet :)


Hi there. Thanks for stopping by.
Want to add a smile to my day?
Leave a comment. :-)